Our client is a highly respected and established education institution with a strong ethos that is maintained by dedicated staff. They have a talented team in place due to their focus on employee satisfaction as well as encouraging development and training which in turn helps them provide a high level of service. Working across the organisation, your role will be pivotal in ensuring their continuing success and growth. As an organisation they foster an inclusive culture whereby the staff take part in various events throughout the year and have a high degree of visibility amongst the community. Due to the variety in the work and the nature of the industry, this is seen as an exciting place to work where you can enjoy a strong team culture and a flexible work environment.
Your role as Finance & Operations Manager will include (not limited to), the following responsibilities:
- Oversee and prepare the budget for division of the organisation as well as the consolidated budget
- Prepare financial statements and reporting on a variety of areas
- Manage the audit process
- Provide financial advice to the senior leadership
- Maintain up-to-date financial management, accounting and reporting systems
- Maintain financial and budgetary controls over cash, capital expenditure and investments
- Provide oversight on business operations including risk management and contract negotiation
- Other duties as required
To be considered for this Finance & Operations Manager position, we are keen to chat with talented professionals who meet the following criteria:
- Have a solid finance background and be professionally qualified (e.g. CA / CPA or equivalent)
- Proven commercial management experience operating as an effective business partner with a range of stakeholders
- Strong technical accounting knowledge including budgeting and forecasting ownership
- Ideally worked in a service based industry
If you are keen to apply for this Finance & Operations Manager role, please contact Louise Kelly at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5643, quoting reference 5129 or click on 'apply now' below.Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.