Our client is an established logistics company based in Sydney’s Western suburbs and they are now looking for a talented, driven Collections Officer to join their team. With offices across Australia they have been in business for over 50 years. Our client has developed a friendly and collaborative culture that values employees. This is a great opportunity to work close to home for a leading national business.
Reporting to the Credit Manager, your duties will include:
- Allocation of funds received
- Bank reconciliations
- Collections activity via phone and email
- Ad hoc duties as required
To be considered for this Credit officer opportunity you will have:
- Prior experience in Accounts Receivable / Credit Officer - minimum 2 years
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal
If you are keen to apply for this Credit Officer role, please contact Kiana Solakovski at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2015, quoting reference 5491 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.