Globally recognised as a leader within the facilities and industrial space, this business has recently gone through a significant restructure as it prepares for its next stage of local growth. With revenues of close to $300m and its sights on bigger fish, it’s a great time to join this complex business in a Financial Accountant role.
Reporting directly to the Group FP&A Manager, and sitting within a wider Finance team of 20, this role has a couple of mandates. The first will be as an analyst, and more specifically:
- Support both the FP&A Manager and Sales Managers in the delivery of monthly and quarterly commission payments reconciliations
- Conduct rate reviews to ensure appropriate pricing and margin rates are maintained
- Implement process improvements to reduce preparation time and improve accuracy of commission accounting
- Pulling apart the revenue to better understand its drivers and its’ performing / underperforming product lines
- Working with the FP&A Manager to help the business grow its bottom line and the business’s market share
- Assist with the management of the cashflow, forecasting, reporting and P&L analysis
- Building and maintaining models to assist the business with its strategic decision making
There are also going to be significant requirements for this role to drive a number of process investigation and improvements including:
- Understanding the invoicing processes to propose and implement better procedures
- Work closely with operational team to facilitate better co-operation with the finance team
- Improve and streamline the reporting processes
Ideally you will have a strong background in working through heavy data reconciliations and have a keen eye for the improvement of processes. Being able to deal competently with a range of stakeholders is also critical in making this role a success. You will also need to be pro-active and have an inquisitive mindset.
If you are keen to find out more about this position, please contact Kent Maxwell at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5644 quoting reference 4533 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.