Our client is a successful infrastructure and investment business. They enjoy significant year on year growth and a hugely successful track record. Operating from stunning offices in Sydney’s CBD, they are looking for a high performing Assistant Accountant to join their finance team.
Working in an atmosphere of continuous learning and mentorship, you will be rewarded for your dedication to the role with further learning opportunities. This is a company that boasts a number of employees who have joined in this role and years later, with flourishing careers, are still working there.
As the Assistant Accountant, you will be working in a talented finance team reporting to a Financial Controller who thrives on developing and mentoring her team. Your initial duties will include:
- Accounts Payable and Receivable duties
- Performing reconciliations
- Learning the complexities of project accounting within the industry
- Assisting with audit and tax returns
As you continue to grow and become more confident, you will be given more responsibilities.
As the ideal candidate for this Assistant Accountant role, you must have:
- A minimum of 18 months accounting experience
- Degree qualified with strong academic grades
- Excited to start or be in your early stages of completing a CPA or CA qualification
- Possess full working rights (i.e. Hold a Permanent Residency or Australian Citizenship)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a prerequisite, together with a strong attention to detail and a ‘can do’ work ethic
If you are keen to find out more about this Assistant Accountant position, please contact Justin Wong at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5646, quoting reference 5984 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.