Our client is a successful ASX Listed Infrastructure business operating in a booming sector. They have enjoyed significant year on year growth and a hugely successful track record. Operating from modern offices located next to public transport, they are looking for a high performing Assistant Accountant to join their finance team. Working in an atmosphere of continuous learning and mentorship, you will be rewarded for your dedication to the role with internal promotions and further learning opportunities across this organisation. This is a company that has a great team culture and can offer excellent career growth.
As the Assistant Accountant your responsibilities will include but is not limited to:
- Bank Statements reconciliation
- Daily banking system management
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Debtors set up and adjustment
- Credit Note Processing
- Weekly cash forecast
- Cash and debtor reporting
- Assist with intercompany transaction processing
To apply for this Assistant Accountant role you will have:
- Minimum 2 years of accounting experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a prerequisite, together with a strong attention to detail and a ‘can do’ work ethic
- Preferably has used a large Accounting software
- Has solid financial accounting skills and has strong reconciliation skills
If you are keen to find out more about this position, please contact Sol Lehrer at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2012, quoting reference 4150 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.