Our client is a leading financial services company that is rapidly expanding. They are searching for an Assistant Accountant to join and become an integral part of the team. This is a business with a great culture and unique working environment that places a huge emphasis on creating a place to work that is second to none. You will report in to a qualified and knowledgeable Financial Controller that thrives on training and development. This is a fantastic environment where you will be nurtured and be given plenty of opportunities to develop.
As the Assistant Accountant you will be responsible for a broad set of accounting duties including:
- Full function Accounts Payable end to end
- Accounts Receivable full function end to end (low volume)
- Reconciliation of payments and expenditures
- Bank reconciliations and credit cards reconciliation
- Working with multiple entities and different currencies
- Liaise with internal and external contacts
- Continuously improve payment processes
To be considered for this Assistant Accountant role you must possess the majority of the following attributes:
- Have a at least 2 years of experience e in Accounts Payables full function or broader roles
- Have a proactive attitude and want to add value and improve processes and procedures using Technology one
- Be a good team player and able to roll your sleeves up to help
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have used Technology one or Finance one experience
If you are keen to find out more about this Assistant Accountant position, please contact Jelena Majstrovic at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2013, quoting reference 4452 or click on 'apply now' below.Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.