Our client is a medium professional services business that specialises in consulting. They pride themselves on delivering a fantastic service to both its customers and clients which has resulted in continual growth. They are located in the heart of the CBD and possess a work hard play hard culture. It is a great company that is now looking for an Accounts Administrator to come on board and enjoy a permanent opportunity with the added bonus of working with a lovely group of people.
This is a full time permanent position working in a privately owned medium sized consultancy business. It is a hands on position role where your main duties will include:
- High volume data entry of AP invoices
- Employee expense management
- Reconciliations for petty cash and credit cards
- Seeking approvals from senior management
- Dealing with vendors and suppliers
- Liaising with the finance team and other satellite offices
- Adhoc administration duties
This is a newly created role that sits with the admin team and reports into an experienced and supportive manager that is happy to mentor and train.
For this Accounts Administrator position, our client is happy to consider a candidate from one of the following backgrounds:
- An experienced administration officer that enjoys accounting duties in AP and wants to move towards a more blended role
- A junior candidate with around 1 to 2 years of experience in a similar accounts payable or accounts clerk role
Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must as you will be constantly liaising with different levels of management as well as suppliers and vendors. A good attitude to learn and a strong desire to work a broad role that includes both administration and accounting duties are also required. This hybrid role is suited to someone who wants a stable role in a challenging work environment that will allow them to stretch their skill set and develop professionally.
If you are keen to apply for this Accounts Administrator role, please contact Justin Wong at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5646, quoting reference 4479 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.