Our client is a specialist legal firm with a great reputation and great plans for growth in the near future. As an integral part of the operations team, you will have a great opportunity to develop and look to take ownership of the finance function. Our client makes their culture and living their values a priority, making it a point to ensure their team feels valued and has all the development opportunities they could want. This is an amazing chance to join an organisation that will put your development at the forefront and encourage your ambition.
As the Accountant, your role will be broad and encompass all areas of the finance function. Your duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Month end process including journals and accruals
- Billing process
- Management of the AP & AR functions
- Cashflow reporting
- Other duties as required
To be considered for this Accountant role, you should have the following skills and attributes:
- At least degree qualified in accounting but it would be highly desirable if you have started your CA or CPA
- Strong financial accounting skills especially regarding the month end process
- Ambitious to take on new responsibilities and learn more
- A collaborative attitude – a real team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A background in legal accounting would be desirable but not essential
If you are keen to apply for this Accountant role, please contact Louise Kelly at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5643, quoting reference 5164 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.