A well respected and growing law firm, our client offers a competitive salary and chances to develop and grow. There is a supportive management team in place to ensure that all employees are offered variety and challenge throughout the course of their employment. Our client has an energetic, sociable culture with a focus on team work in this fast paced environment.
Join this collaborative team as a dedicated Trust Officer. Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Processing the Trust and Office Accounts transactions including the banking and reconciliations
- Trust settlements
- Manage the control monies ledger including reconciliations
- Trust month end reporting
- Other duties as required
To be considered for this Trust Officer role you must possess the majority of the following attributes:
- Significant prior experience in Trust Accounting
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Provide fantastic customer service to clients and internal stakeholders
- Ability to identify and implement process changes to help the team operate in the most effective manner
- Have a positive, collaborative attitude and enjoy being part of a team
If you are keen to apply for this Trust Officer role, please contact Louise Kelly at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5643, quoting reference 5310 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.