Our client is a well-known financial services business - a leader in their field. This company has cemented their position in the market by offering innovative client solutions and getting results. Working as the Treasury Manager, you will enjoy being part of a true team environment where everyone works together for the good of the business. You will work with peers who are professional, talented and above all welcoming and upbeat. This is a business with industry leading staff retention rates - which speaks volumes about their culture and work environment.
As the Treasury Manager your role will include:
- Manage teams who perform reporting to funders, manage the cash reconciliation between our accounting and core systems and provide support to operations teams
- To maintain and enhance the mapping between the core receivables and accounting systems, in particular to ensure accurate mapping of client receivables to bank account and to the General Ledger
- Maintain and enhance the financial control environment in relation to cash, including the interaction of finance in end to end operational processes
- Ensure daily / monthly reporting obligations to funders are met and are accurate, timely and complete
- Forecast monthly and intra-month treasury requirements and manage required cash movements between funding vehicles
To be considered for this Treasury Manager role you must possess the majority of the following attributes:
- A relevant professional qualification (e.g. CPA, CA, CIMA - or be close to qualification)
- Prior experience in a Treasury Manager role
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced and changing work environment
- Prior experience working in Financial Services would be highly desirable
If you are keen to find out more about this Treasury Manager position, please contact Chris Ballinger at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2014, quoting reference 4886 or click on 'apply now' below.Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.