Richard Lloyd have been exclusively engaged to source an experienced Treasurer. Our client is an established and well respected organisation which provides financial, capital works and IT support to a large sector of educators across Sydney and in several regional areas of NSW. They have an empowering culture which encourages forward thinking and making the most of people’s skills to enhance the organisation.
Working closely with senior management and a high calibre and commercially aware executive team, the organisation is continuing to grow. With this growth comes a need for better management and use of capital.
If you are looking to join an organisation which has a positive influence on building a greater future for the children of NSW, this is a role where you can make a meaningful and direct impact.
As the Treasurer you will report into the CEO and partner with stakeholders across the business. You will take full ownership of treasury and play a pivotal part in moving the organisation forward. Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Reporting to the CEO, various Committee’s and Board on liquidity, interest rate risk, lending margins, current capital expenditure and capital available to deploy over the long term
- Co-ordinating and managing the capital raising transaction process including liaison with lawyers, investment bankers, representatives of the funding parties
- Managing the syndicated banking facility
- Monitoring and reporting on governance requirements
- Overseeing the transactional banking
To be considered for this Treasurer opportunity you will meet the following criteria;
- Professionally qualified (eg CA, CPA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Demonstrable treasury experience working in a complex organisation
- Experience with syndicated banking facilities and hedging would be highly desirable
- Desire to work for a faith-based organisation and to make a positive impact
If you are keen to apply for this Treasurer role, please contact Louise Kelly at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5643, quoting reference 5395 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.