Our client is a successful Financial Services business with a highly recognisable brand name. This is a desirable business to work for with a range of benefits. With modern offices and an upbeat and energetic culture, this role represents a unique opportunity to operate in a broad tax capacity.
You will report to a supportive and talented Financial Controller who has a terrific track record of nurturing her team.
This Senior Tax Accountant role will provide breadth and variety. You will quickly become the ‘go to’ person for any tax related matters. You will provide advisory services to key stakeholders across the business on tax outcomes of commercial transactions and plans.
Additionally, you will manage the tax compliance life-cycle for the group ensuring compliance with tax laws and reporting timetables.
In order to be considered for this Senior Tax Accountant role you will meet the majority of the following:
- Be professionally qualified (e.g. CA, CPA or equivalent)
- Solid business partnering capabilities in order to effectively liaise with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to provide support for direct and indirect taxes regarding the execution of business transactions, financial statement purposes, new business initiatives etc.
- Prior experience in a similar sized business
- Related industry experience would be highly desirable (i.e. Insurance or Financial Services)
If you are keen to apply for this Senior Tax Accountant role, please contact Kylie Bonafini at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2011, quoting reference 5323 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.