Our client is a growing tech business in Macquarie Park looking to add a talented Systems Accountant to the team to improve their reporting capabilities. They have a long and reputable history and have a great team culture. It is a highly professional environment that will provide a fantastic opportunity to grow your skills. This business has a close-knit team and a strong team culture.
This is a broad Systems Accountant role supporting the CFO. Your tasks would include building and optimising the reporting for the FP&A team such as:
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Financial and non-financial data modelling
- Consolidated and upstream reporting
- FTE Reporting and Transfer Pricing
- Project Management of System Upgrades
- System administration e.g. setup of new users and data verification
To be considered for this Systems Accountant role, you must have experience with the following:
- Advanced Excel including macro writing capacity
- Basic SQL knowledge
- Experience in a similar Systems Accountant role
- Ideally prior experience with database management tools such as ROLAP, Star Schema or similar
- Preferably an accounting qualification
If you are keen to find out more about this Systems Accountant position, please contact Tom Hemmings at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5648, quoting reference 5944 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.