Our client is a leading E-commerce Travel Provider with a number of different businesses across Australia. The business has a great working culture and a good bunch of people where they work as a team in a close knit team environment. They offer some amazing travel products and have been growing at an impressive rate over the last few years. The company is on an exciting journey and they are now at a pivotal point in their growth. The business have a number of different divisions and they all work on different systems so they are now looking to engage a Systems Accountant/Project Manager to manage the integration of the systems to get closer alignment and clearer reporting for the group.
To integrate the different businesses, they have identified the need for a strong Systems Accountant/Project Manager to join the team and project manage the integration. The role sits between Finance and IT and they are looking for someone who can undertake the following responsibilities:
- Devise a plan to understand the necessary systems and services that the business needs going forward
- Document and map the relevant systems and processes
- Identify the right system for the business which can help them scale and fulfil the business needs.
- Work with different stakeholders across the business to understand everyone’s needs.
- Project manage the implementation of new software
To be considered for this Systems Accountant/Project Manager role, you will need to meet a couple of criteria including:
- Extensive experience working with Accounting Systems working with both Finance and IT
- Experience working in the E-commerce or Travel business
- Superior communication skills
- Advanced system skills and a confident user of technology
If you are keen to apply for this Systems Accountant/Project Manager role, please contact Geoff Balmer at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5644, quoting reference 5218 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.