Our client is a leading Aged Care provider with over 100 care homes on Australia’s East Coast. They offer a full continuum of personalised, expert services providing aged care services through home care, retirement living and residential facilities. Importantly they believe that people are at the core of everything they do from care for their clients through to their strong internal ethos around staff support and mentoring.
As part of their continuing systems improvement program they have identified the need for a strong Systems Accountant. The role sits within the Commercial Analysis team and reports to the Commercial Manager. Specifically the role will:
- Ensure the finance database structure is up to data and serves the business requirement
- Ensure the required data set is updated in a timely manner in finance database following business requirement
- Ensure the data integrity of the ERP and related finance database
- Lead from systems accounting perspective in the further expansion of the finance database, this includes further data category coverage, etc
- Work with IT department, lead in the further development of the finance database under instructions from Group Commercial Manager
- Responsible for business intelligence report development within finance applications following financial and operational business requirements and maintenance of queries, reports, and templates as required by the business
- Actively participating in finance system upgrade project, lead from system accounting perspective and contributing in any new system implementation projects
- Act as system administrator for ERP and finance applications, programs, and templates
- Ensure users access and security are set appropriately as per the required tasks to be performed
- Work with IT department, ensure the storage and back up of finance applications, programs and templates up to date, and in a systematic way
- Participating in reviewing and evaluating system requirements of the business
To be considered for this role, you will need to meet a couple of criteria including:
- Extensive experience as a System Accountant supporting both Finance and IT
- Experience with SQL essential with a strong preference for experience with Epicor, Tableau and / or Crystal reporting.
- Ability to undertake complex BI development tasks
If you are keen to apply for this Systems Accountant role, please contact Kent Maxwell at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5644, quoting reference 4685 or click on 'apply now' below.Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.