Our client is a global infrastructure developer with a large and growing presence within Australia. Globally they are seen as the leader in their field and put emphasis on nurturing and developing talent. This has helped them develop a high performing culture. They have significant growth plans in place and are capitalising on the growing market in Australia over recent years.
Reporting to a highly talented CFO and working closely with a range of internal stakeholders, this Statutory Finance Manager role is tasked with overseeing the reporting for a major infrastructure project. Specific tasks will include:
- Full responsibility for the statutory financial reporting process and financial statement preparation as well as ongoing maintenance of accounting policies
- Lead the cash and treasury management process within the team through the close monitoring of FX exposure
- Working closely with the tax team to ensure full tax compliance as well as responsibility for FBT + GST
- Manage the payroll reporting requirements through close coordination with the payroll team
- Deal with external partners on contractual issues as well as the commercial team on insurance
On top of the above requirements you will be encouraged to partake in various projects and process improvement initiatives which will give you exposure to additional areas of the business.
As the ideal applicant for this Statutory Finance Manager role, you will come from a strong technical background and have an ambitious mentality. In addition you will meet the following criteria:
- Experience in a big4 or top-tier firm would be highly regarded
- Strong commercial acumen coupled with proven ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment ideally in infrastructure or a construction related industry
- Professionally qualified (e.g. CA, CPA or equivalent)
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- The mentality to make a positive impact and champion new ideas
If you are keen to apply for this Finance Manager role, please contact David Robinson at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2015 quoting reference 4540 or click on 'apply now' below.Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.