As one of Australia’s’ acclaimed Arts bodies, this organisation is renowned for the production of a number of classical arts events throughout each year. They have built up a strong reputation for the production of some groundbreaking events in recent years and have had a very stable team for the last few years. With a creative work based culture and a close knit finance team with a collaborative perspective, you will enjoy a busy role which adds a lot of instant value.
Your role as the Senior Project Accountant will see you taking responsibility for a range of financial accounting and project work. More specifically, your role will be involved with:
- Documenting processes and procedures as new ERP system is implemented
- User acceptance testing
- Staff oversight and training
- Month-end and consolidated statutory reporting
- Leading the finance function whilst Manager is on leave
As the Senior Project Accountant you will have the chance to be involved with a range of interesting projects and process improvement initiatives, adding yet another dimension to this attractive role.
The successful Senior Accountant will possess:
- Strong technical financial knowledge
- Experience in a similar role where you have been an integral part of a mid-sized ERP implementation
- You should have an upbeat and personable demeanor to be able to fit in with the team and liaise effectively with senior executives
We are keen to speak with talented senior level candidates who have a passion for delivering high quality work and relish a challenge. If this sounds like you then please don’t hesitate to get in touch!
If you are keen to apply for this Senior Financial Accounting role, please contact Oliver McGill at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2016, quoting reference 4328 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.