Our client is a large household name Financial Services firms in Sydney with an unrivaled reputation for the service they provide. They have experienced many years of stable and sustainable growth and are seeking a talented Pricing Analyst to join the business and actively contribute to their continued success.
This is a 6 month temporary role reporting to the CFO. As the Senior Pricing Analyst you will be tasked with working with business unit leaders on Pricing and Analytics. More specifically the role will include (but not be limited to):
- Build & develop pricing models to analyse historical, current and future financial performance
- Communicate with various Senior Executives on pricing methodology
- Create pricing models to drive pricing outcomes to achieve margin and growth targets
- Provide key insights for client consultation
- Ad hoc projects as required
To be considered for this Senior Pricing Analyst Pricing opportunity you will need to fulfil a number of considerations, namely:
- Strong revenue analysis experience
- Modelling skills and experience
- Strong presentation skills and ability to present to Senior Executives
If you are keen to apply for this Senior Pricing Analyst role, please contact Tom Hemmings at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5648, quoting reference 5151 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.