Our client is an award winning not-for-profit Healthcare provider headquartered in Sydney’s West. For over 70 years they have offered NSW residents a range of services including residential care, community care, independent living services and more recently disability services. Their philosophy is simple; they believe that ageing should be a rich and rewarding journey for everyone.
This role presents a unique opportunity for you to be involved in the execution of the payroll as well as taking greater responsibility in the analysis of the payroll across several business units. In this role you will:
- Work in a team of 3, and have a responsibility for the end-to-end divisional payrolls
- Act as the 2ic to the Payroll Manager, stepping up when required.
- Assisting with the processing of Workers Compensation payments including recovering monies from the Workers Compensation Insurer
- Application of the various healthcare awards to ensure all staff are paid correctly
- Calculation and payments of terminations, and setting up of new employment files
- Analysis and recommendations around staffing levels and salary overheads across various sites
- Investigation and implementation of on-going process improvements across the group
To be successful in this Senior Payroll Officer role, you must have at least 5 years full function payroll experience within a team or standalone capacity as well as some exposure to analytical processes. This role is ideally suited to someone who wants to work in the Not for Profit industry and help those most in need. Ideally you will live in the South West and have great communication skills that will allow you to communicate with employees and senior management.
If you are keen to find out more about this position, please contact Chené van der Kooy at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2017, quoting reference 4352 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.