Our client is a well-known financial services business and a leader in their field. This company has cemented their position in the market by offering innovative client solutions and getting results. You will work with peers who are professional, talented and above all welcoming and upbeat.
As the Senior Payroll Officer your responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Preparation of the fortnightly payroll for Australia as well as New Zealand
- Coordinating all employee salary administration
- Annual leave and personal leave
- Overtime calculations
- Payroll tax
- Calculations of terminations/redundancy pay
- Payroll journals as well as the monthly general ledger reconciliations
To be considered for this Senior Payroll Officer role you will possess the following;
- At least 5+ years of experience in a similar role working with Micropay and Connx
- Exposure to payroll month end
- Excellent communications skills as you will be dealing with internal as well as external stakeholders
- Must be immediately available or on a short notice period
If you are keen to find out more about this Senior Payroll Officer position, please contact Chené Rosser at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2017, quoting reference 5501 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.