Our client is an established and growing player in Australia’s healthcare sector. They are an expanding business with a great success story to date and they have exciting plans to keep on growing in the future. Being well positioned they are renowned for offering an outstanding service to their clients and they have created an excellent working environment.
This is a full time permanent Senior Payroll position using Chris 21 and Kronos. Reporting to the Payroll Manager, your role will focus on the key areas of:
- Payroll and labour analysis
- Payroll process improvement
- System improvements on Kronos
- Assisting with the processing of the payroll
This will be a challenging role that is beyond your standard payroll position.
To be considered for this Payroll Officer position you will need:
- Experience making payroll process improvements and system changes
- Must have working experience using Kronos
- Experience working in a complex payroll industry like Aged care, Healthcare or retail with complex EA’s and shift work
- Great communication skills
If you are keen to find out more about this Senior Payroll Officer position, please contact Justin Wong at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5646, quoting reference 5046 or click on 'apply now' below.Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.