Our client is an established and reputable health insurance business going through an exciting period of positive change.
Employees are offered an outstanding working environment. As the Senior Management Accountant you will be surrounded by a friendly, talented team whilst working in a positive and forward thinking culture. Driven from the top, the organisation actively promotes good health, well-being and work-life balance. This is a six month contract opportunity which is conveniently located close to public transport with bright modern offices.
Your role as Senior Management Accountant will offer appealing breadth and variety. Reporting to a talented, upbeat and charismatic CFO, this is a unique opportunity to add huge value and a host of achievements to your experience. You will be given license to make a meaningful and significant impact. In addition to your day to day duties, you will drive major projects ensuring the business remains at the forefront of their sector whilst creating efficiencies across the board. Core duties will include (but not limited to):
- Business partnering
- Management reporting
- Commercial and competitor analysis
- Business planning
- Continuous streamlining and improvement of processes
To be considered for this Senior Management Accountant you will meet the majority of the following criteria:
- Qualified accountant (CA/CPA or equivalent)
- Preference for prior management accounting experience in a large corporate group, preferably high-volume consumer services business. Insurance experience ideal but not essential
- Self-starter who can operate autonomously – will be reporting to and supporting the CFO
- Excellent Excel and modelling skills, good exposure to a range of accounting & reporting systems and tools
- Experience with accounting and reporting on major projects (capex/opex), including ROI/benefits realization analysis and reporting, tracking and forecasting of outlays
- Experience developing models, reports and budgeting/forecasting processes
- Oriented towards a business partnering mindset, good communication skills when interfacing with Finance, Analysts, Senior Managers and operational teams
If you are keen to find out more about this Senior Management Accountant position, please contact Nick Veale at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2016, quoting reference 5391 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.