Our client is a fast growing property investment company with a focus on dominating the Sydney market. You’ll join a culture of success, led by a passionate senior management team who, between them have years of industry knowledge and expertise. With an internal ‘work hard, play hard’ culture, you will become part of a progressive, dedicated team who love what they do and work both collaboratively and efficiently.
This Senior Management Accountant role is a highly visible role that will provide insights and assistance to Executive stakeholders. You will report into a high calibre CA qualified Finance Manager. Your role will be a hybrid of management accounting, projects and financial reporting across multiple business units. Due to continuous growth, this role has been designed to facilitate the development of first class processes and systems. Your responsibilities will be to enhance current procedures and allow the finance function to provide best in class advice and figures to the business. Duties will include (not limited to):
- Liaise confidently in both Mandarin and English with key stakeholders internally and externally across the business, both interstate and internationally
- Assist in the preparation and continuous streamlining of the management reporting and budgets across multiple business units
- Identify and assist in process improvement initiatives and provide project management leadership on these initiatives
- Assist in the development of finance and month end procedures
- Providing regular analysis and insights on performance
- Ensure integrity of general ledger and balance sheet accounts
- Mentor junior staff in the finance team
- Oversee the outsourcing of the payroll function
As the successful Senior Management Accountant, you will have a strong finance background with a passion for process improvement. You will have a desire to make a direct impact on the company and their growth plans. To be considered for this position, you must have:
- Worked in a broad hands-on role in a small to medium sized business touching on the majority of accounting tasks
- A proven track record of implementing and enhancing systems and processes
- Exceptional communication skills along with the ability to liaise confidently with senior stakeholders
- High level of attention to detail
- Able to work autonomously and work through complex issues
- A friendly, enthusiastic and energetic personality
- Fluency in Mandarin will be essential
If this sounds like you then please don’t hesitate to get in touch!
If you are keen to find out more about this Senior Management Accountant position, please contact Kylie Bonafini at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2011, quoting reference 4660 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.