Our client is one of Australia’s most progressive and dynamic names in entertainment. They offer a variety of services catering for households and businesses alike. You will work with peers who are professional, talented and above all welcoming and upbeat. This is a business with industry leading staff retention rates - which speaks volumes about their culture and work environment.
As the Senior FP&A Analyst you will be the right hand person to the Financial Controller. Your role will include:
- Owning and driving the FP&A process - be responsible for annual budgets, forecasting and management accounting
- Acting as a 2IC to the Financial Controller and partner to the Executive Leadership Team to support strategy and financial direction
- Developing dashboard reporting, programming with SQL, querying of data warehouses to develop key insights & then translate to visual dashboards with Tableau, this experience is ideal
- Assessing financial performance across the business to devise and refine key deliverables and KPIs to meet financial objectives
- Challenging the business by raising queries and/or analysis regarding cost drivers enabling improvement initiatives
- Working closely with your colleagues within the FP&A team and collaborate with the Financial Accounting team to foster a cohesive and productive Finance function in order to deliver high quality ‘service’ to our business and stakeholders
To be considered for this Senior FP&A Analyst role you must possess the majority of the following attributes:
- A relevant professional qualification (e.g. CPA, CA, CIMA - or be close to qualification)
- Exposure to budgeting, forecasting along with proven analytical experience
- Prior experience in a similar commercial and business partnering role
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced and changing work environment
If you are keen to find out more about this Financial Analyst / Management Accountant position, please contact Chris Ballinger at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2014, quoting reference 5326 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.