Our client is a 'disruptive' technology company servicing the property market. They are currently experiencing exponential growth in their sector due to a unique business model, together with market leading advances in the utilities space. Their commitment to sustainability, innovative offerings and service has been a game changer. In this newly created Senior Financial / Management Accountant position, you will work in a collaborative culture, with a management team that is brimming with talent in fantastic CBD offices (including a fully stocked kitchen).
Working closely with (and trained by) a talented Big 4 qualified Financial Controller, this position has an appealing split of month-to-month duties coupled with commercial and value add project involvement. Your role as Senior Financial / Management Accountant will be broad, offering challenge and variety and will include (but not be limited to):
- Preparation of month end and board reports for use by senior management
- Provide transparency and commentary around variances
- Prepare short and long term cash flow forecasts
- Analysis of business performance
- Assisting with the annual budget preparation
- Business partnering with stakeholders across the business
- BAS, PAYG, FBT and payroll tax compliance
- Acting as the first point of contact for finance related queries
- Projects and continuous process improvement initiatives
To be considered for this Senior Financial / Management Accountant position you will ideally meet the majority of the following criteria:
- Either making your first move out of Chartered, or, have a mix of Chartered and Commercial experience
- Professionally qualified as an Accountant (e.g. CA or equivalent)
- Be excited to take on a position with a broad remit where you can add value, take on responsibility and grow your skillset as the company continues to thrive
- Have a passion for participating in projects and process improvements
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in order to effectively liaise and partner with multiple stakeholders
If you are keen to find out more about this Senior Financial / Management Accountant position, please contact Kylie Bonafini at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2011, quoting reference 5322 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.