Our client is a homegrown Australian FMCG phenomenon with an impressive track record of growth and a pioneer in its industry. Having taken the market by storm, it has forced many established players to rethink their growth strategies. The position offers real scope to interact with stakeholders and investors both here and abroad.
This Senior Financial Accounting role will sit within the wider Finance team and will support the continued growth of the organisation. Directly reporting to the other Senior Financial Accountant, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting with the delivery of the month-end results for the Corporate business units including consolidations, FX movements, intercompany issues and group reconciliations
- Assisting to ensure the half and full-year reporting is completed within timeframes
- Acting as the key contact for all interim and year-end external audits
- Ensuring all the payroll statutory and workers compensation obligations are met
- Assisting the Senior Financial Accountant as needed during a time of transition and growth
As well as the above requirements, there will also be opportunities to drive process improvements and lead various projects to automate the finance functions.
To be considered for this role, you will hold tertiary qualifications, (CA / CPA), have worked in a Financial Accounting role, and have a strong technical foundation. Other key requirements will be exposure to payroll taxes and if possible, workers compensation
As the business continues to grow exponentially, this role will only get busier and more complex and will require someone that has grit and ambition to develop with the role and the team.
Being a newly created role, there will be significant opportunities to take on more responsibilities as the business continues to flourish.
If you are keen to find out more about this position, please contact Kent Maxwell at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5644, quoting reference 5872 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.