Our client is a well-established global FMCG business based in Sydney’s West. As the Senior Financial Accountant you will perform a pivotal role in this large organisation and be part of a high performing culture. This will allow you to build important relationships both in the finance team and at the operational level. With modern offices, this is a role offering variety and represents a unique opportunity to make your mark.
Your role as Senior Financial Accountant will report directly in to the Financial Controller who encourages you to take the initiative and will pass down responsibility to you.
Responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Year-end Financial reporting
- Preparation of statutory accounts
- Preparation of consolidated reporting
- Management of all compliance requirements such as SOX, Tax and Audit
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships across the business
To be considered for this Senior Financial Accountant you will have:
- Excited to work in a financial accounting focused role within a fast paced environment requiring you to adapt to different challenges
- Hold a professional accounting qualification (e.g. CA / CIMA / CPA)
- Prior experience with tax effect accounting
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven career track record exhibiting achievement and stability
- Experience with SAP will be highly desirable
If you are keen to find out more about this position, please contact Kylie Bonafini at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2011, quoting reference 4545 or click on 'apply now' below.Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.