Our client is a well-known and successful FMCG business. This is a highly desirable business to work for and currently they are searching for a Senior Financial Accountant to join their team. This is an organisation which is full of life with an upbeat and energetic culture. This role will provide challenge and variety as well as exposure to stakeholders across the company who have an infectious passion for being part of this multinational success story. With trendy offices, a role offering variety and supportive senior management, this role represents a unique opportunity to make your mark.
Your role as the Senior Financial Accountant will be broad and varied. The position will be hands on and take responsibility for an appealing mix of reporting and analytical work. Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Financial and statutory reporting
- Preparing the monthly board report with analysis and commentary
- Monthly reconciliation of key general ledger accounts
- Ensuring timely preparation of month end
- Assisting with budgeting and forecasting
- Staff management of a small, high performing team
- Ongoing process improvement including project work
To be considered for this Senior Financial Accountant role you should have the following skills and attributes
- Qualified (e.g. CA/CPA) with previous experience as a Senior Accountant or equivalent
- Experience of ‘thinking outside the square’, implementing process improvement initiatives, and being commercially minded
- Confident communicator (both written and verbal)
- Prior experience working in a related industry (i.e Retail, FMCG or Consumer Durables) will be highly advantageous
If you are keen to find out more about this position, please contact Kylie Bonafini at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2011, quoting reference 5548 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.