Our client is a well-known, high growth ASX listed technology business. This company continues to grow and as a result is a great place to develop both your skill set and career. With regards to culture, this is a business which spends a huge amount of time and energy ensuring that their staff enjoy coming to work each day.
Based in North Sydney, you will report into a talented Financial Controller whilst also enjoying regular interaction with the CFO and a variety of other stakeholders. The team is collaborative and exactly the right size for you to be able to play a significant role whilst also having plenty of senior peers to learn from.
Your role as Senior Financial Accountant will offer appealing breadth and training will be provided to ensure a smooth transition in to the business.
As you master tasks, there will continuously be opportunities to take on additional challenges, help to improve processes, and get involved in value add projects, ensuring your skillset is always evolving. Initial tasks will include (but not limited to):
- Month-end tasks using leading ERP systems
- Financial reporting including balance sheet, profit and loss and other internal management reports
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Liaison with and oversight of the offshore transactional team to ensure quality of output
- Liaison with external Auditors in relation to the annual audit and half year review
- Assist with preparing local statutory direct and indirect taxation requirements
- Cashflow forecasting and reporting
- Continuous involvement in value add projects focusing on constant improvements of finance processes
- Provide back-up for critical tasks of the Finance Manager
This role represents a fantastic opportunity for a motivated Financial Accountant to take their experience to the next level whilst having significant involvement in projects that will add value to any CV.
To be considered for this Senior Financial Accountant role you will meet the majority of the following criteria:
- Qualified as an Accountant (e.g. CA, CPA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Worked within a medium to large sized commercial enterprise with solid financial accounting and month end reporting experience
- You should have a can-do attitude coupled with a personable demeanor to be able to fit in with the team and liaise effectively with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to ‘think outside of the square’ and use initiative to solve problems, or suggest process improvements etc..
- A stable work history coupled with a track record of progression and achievement will be viewed favourably
If you are keen to apply for this Senior Financial Accountant role, please contact David Landau at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5641, quoting reference 5543 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.