This ASX-listed resources business has significant Australian operations and enviable partnerships with some of the World’s largest companies. At present, the business is gearing up for their most groundbreaking growth period to date. Boasting unlimited career opportunities, this business is poised to become one of Australia’s headline exporters within the next 5 years.
Your role as the Senior Financial Accountant will report directly into the Financial Accounting Manager. Your responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Assisting with the preparation of the Group financial statements for both the half and full years
- Providing analysis of Group SAP transactions, reporting errors in a timely manner
- Assisting with the preparation of the monthly consolidations
- Preparing monthly reconciliations as required
- Assist in the preparation of other financial statements required either through legislation or joint venture agreements
In order to be considered for this Financial Accountant role you will meet the majority of the following criteria:
- Have worked in a similar Financial Accounting role or wanting to step from a Senior Assistant Accountant position
- Professionally qualified or near qualification (e.g. CA, CPA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you are keen to find out more about this position, please contact Geoff Balmer at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5642, quoting reference 5427 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.