Our client is a very well established but growing property management organisation. In recent years they have become one of the largest service providers in their industry across Australia. They are still expanding. You have the opportunity to join a dynamic organisation that are still on the move. Due to ongoing changes in their large finance team there may be opportunities to stay on after the maternity cover is completed mid next year.
As the Senior Financial Accountant, you will report into the Head of Finance and supervise two junior staff.
You will be responsible for;
- Preparation of monthly financial reports covering balance sheet, profit and loss, internal management reports and cash flow statements
- Managing the general ledger including overseeing the monthly balance sheet, banking and inter-company reconciliations
- Completion of the monthly accruals, journals, fixed assets and depreciation schedules
- Weekly cash flow reporting
- Preparation of GST, FBT, Payroll and Corporate Income Tax returns
- Assisting in the preparation of year end statutory accounts
- Assisting with budgeting and forecasting
- Ensuring Accounting standards and policies are adhered to
- Liaison with external Auditors, Bank Managers and Tax specialists
To be considered for this role you must possess the following:
- CA or CPA qualified
- Immediately available for work or on short notice period.
- Strong financial accounting skills, including preparation of the P&L and balance sheet reconciliations
- Excellent communication skills
If you are keen to find out more about this Senior Financial Accountant position, please contact Adele Sycamore at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5647, quoting reference 5408 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.