Our client is a global logistics organisation, with over 30,000 employees and well over a billion dollars in revenue. They have a large accounting team in Australia with good tenure. It is a fast-paced environment, where they work collaboratively to achieve the results on time. The Sydney team is vibrant and ambitious and looking for a Financial Accountant to join the team. Hard workers are rewarded with great career and learning opportunities.
This role is a Financial Accountant based in the Reporting team. Your tasks will cover:
- Provide management with relevant information and reports as required including variance analysis
- Review coding of monthly payroll and calculation of employee provisions
- Monthly reconciliation of general ledger accounts
- Prepare monthly management reports
- Prepare department financial reports
- Prepare month end journals (prepayment, accruals, payroll, banking, employee provisions and recharges)
- Reconciliation of Inventory to general ledger
- Reconciliation of all intercompany accounts
To be considered for this Financial Accountant role you must possess the majority of the following attributes: ·
- Be professionally qualified (CA, CPA or equivalent)
- Strong technical financial accounting background
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Energy, drive and willingness to learn
If you are keen to apply for this Financial Accountant role, please contact Kylie Bonafini at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2011, quoting reference 5191 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.