Our client is a well-known and reputable ASX listed financial services business. This company continues to grow and as a result is a great place to develop both your skill set and career.
With regards to culture, this is a business which spends a huge amount of time and energy ensuring that their staff enjoy coming to work each day.
Based in the heart of the Sydney CBD, you will report into a talented Financial Controller whilst also enjoying regular interaction with the CFO and a variety of other stakeholders. The team is collaborative and exactly the right size for you to be able to play a significant role whilst also having plenty of senior peers to learn from.
Your role as Senior Financial Accountant will offer appealing breadth and all necessary training will be provided to ensure a smooth transition in to the business. As you master tasks, there will continuously be opportunities to take on additional challenges ensuring your skillset is always evolving. Initial tasks will include (but not limited to):
- Month-end processes using leading ERP systems
- Tax compliance and lodgments
- Financial reporting for listed entities
- Continuous involvement in value-add projects focusing on constant improvements of finance processes
- Provide back-up for critical tasks of the Finance Manager
This role represents a fantastic opportunity for a self-motivated Accountant to take their experience to the next level whilst having a significant involvement in projects that will add value to any CV such as automation and driving process improvements.
To be considered for this Senior Financial Accountant role you will meet the majority of the following criteria:
- Fully qualified as an Accountant (e.g. CA, CPA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Worked in a similar financial accounting flavoured position in a medium to large sized business with a solid grasp of month end reporting (no prior ASX experience is required), or you might be looking to make a move out of a mid-tier business services firm
- You should have a can-do attitude coupled with a personable demeanor to be able to fit in with the team and liaise effectively with stakeholders
- You may be currently working as a Corporate Accountant or Financial Accountant (or equivalent) and be looking for a step forward in your career
If you are keen to apply for this Senior Financial Accountant role, please contact Chris Ballinger at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5641, quoting reference 5063 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.