Our client is an established and instantly recognisable healthcare organisation with a culture of valuing their staff. If you have had enough of big corporates who focus only on the bottom line, then this is an organisation you will feel proud to work for and contribute to.
As an organisation, they are recognised for their services and programs which are designed to give back to the community. They are committed to achieving a standard of excellence in care that is always focused on the individual.
Due to significant funding changes that have taken place both internally and across the wider sector, there are exciting opportunities on the horizon that they are keen to optimise. As such they are now looking for a progressive and driven Senior Finance Manager to head up one of their newly restructured divisions.
As the Senior Finance Manager, you will have ownership of one of their largest and most complex divisions with the support of a mix of an established and developing finance team. The role reports to the Group Finance Controller, and has regular contact with the Finance Director and then across the business including with Operations, Revenue teams and property managers. More specifically the nuts and bolts of the role will be:
- Management of the divisional P&L with a particular focus on cash flow
- Provision of commentary around key variances to budget
- Management of the month end process with the wider accounting team
- Delivery of the year end Income and Expenditure statements
- Managing the audit process (with different auditors) and the preparation and presentation of papers for approval at the Board level
- Management and review of the balance sheet reconciliation process
- Drive the detailed divisional budgeting process including sensitivity analysis and financial modelling
- Management of daily cashflow forecast and monthly cashflow reporting that feeds into the Board reporting
- Ad hoc analysis of the divisional results and strategic initiatives
If you are interested in this role, there are a couple of key considerations that our client has asked us to source. They are:
- Experience within a multisite environment, ideally Healthcare or Aged Care
- Proven strong Business Partnering experience in a complex environment
- Experience in leading a developing team, with a strong focus on mentoring and efficiencies
- Ownership of a divisional budget and P&L
- Relevant qualifications such as CA / CPA (or equivalent)
If you are keen to apply for this Senior Finance Manager role, please contact Kent Maxwell at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5644, quoting reference 5744 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.