Richard Lloyd has been engaged by an instantly recognisable hospitality business based in Sydney’s CBD to strengthen the team with the addition of a Senior Commercial Analyst. With a number of high quality establishments, this is a business with an upbeat and energising working environment. They have created an exceptional culture and place a huge emphasis on providing an awesome place to go to work each day. Reporting in to a talented, well qualified and knowledgeable CFO that thrives on training and developing their staff, you will have the opportunity to drive growth and partner with the entire business.
Your role as Senior Commercial Analyst will be broad and varied and will provide you with excellent exposure across the organisation. Your role will include a range of activities focused on partnering with the business.
You will be responsible for the:
- The provision of support to numerous stakeholders at all levels of seniority including operations, sales, marketing, the CFO and the executive team.
- Financial modelling for the entire group
- Preparation and proposal of new business cases
- Competitor and market analysis
- Preparation of long term financial plans as well as the continuous forecasting for the entire group
- Maintain the relationships with the Banking facility
- Deliver advice on the financial decision making of the firm
- Budgeting and forecasting process whilst continuously analysing and scrutinising business results to get behind the drivers of the numbers
In order to be considered for this Senior Commercial Analyst position you must meet the following criteria:
- Possess strong Business partnering abilities with the skill of being able to explain financial matters to non-finance stakeholders
- Highly skilled in the interpretation and delivery of financial information
- Experience building financial models and looking at business cases
- Professional accounting qualifications (CA, CPA or equivalent) would be highly regarded
If you are keen to find out more about this Commercial Analyst position, please contact Patrick Ashton at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5641, quoting reference 4498 or click on 'apply now' below.Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.