Our client is an industry leader in the entertainment and hospitality industry. With a fantastic working environment and an exceptional office space, the company itself focusses on promoting from within and rewarding high performing team members. Our client is easily accessible with a central location close to a number of transport hubs. This is a truly value and ethically focused organisation that will provide you with an ideal stepping stone upon which to enhance your career.
As the Senior Commercial Accountant for this diversified Australian hospitality business, you will play a pivotal role in the continued development of the enterprise. Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Full preparation of accounts for a tranche of the portfolio of venues
- Budget creation in conjunction with operational teams
- Cashflow forecasting and revenue reporting
- Budgeting and balance sheet reconciliations for multiple business units
- Consolidated reporting and preparation of board papers
- Management and completion of the audit process
- Maintain corporate governance procedure whilst driving change and improvement in the internal processes.
- Regular analysis and interpretation of key drivers, spanning both cost and revenue, for the enterprise
- Ad hoc projects in order to continually advance your own skillset in line with company performance
As the ideal candidate, you will preferably be CA / CPA qualified with experience working in a fast paced, dynamic environment. You may have worked in a chartered firm or developed your experience in the commercial space. It is essential for you to have solid fundamental skills in accounting as well as the drive and ambition to succeed in a continuously evolving environment. You will be a confident communicator, adept at dealing with senior stakeholders and have the ability to provide key insight to both finance team members and external parties. In addition, you will become an integral part of a sociable and dynamic organisation at the pinnacle of its industry.
If you are keen to find out more about this position, please contact Patrick Ashton at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5645, quoting reference 4497 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.