Richard Lloyd has been engaged by an instantly recognisable hospitality business based in Sydney’s CBD to strengthen the team with the addition of a Senior Commercial Accountant. With a number of high quality establishments, this is a business with an upbeat and energising working environment. They have created an exceptional culture and place a huge emphasis on providing an awesome place to go to work each day. Reporting in to a talented, well qualified and knowledgeable FC that thrives on training and developing their staff, you will have the opportunity to drive growth and partner with the entire business.
Your role as Senior Commercial Accountant will be broad and varied and will provide you with excellent exposure across the organisation. Your role will include a range of activities focused on partnering with the business.
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- The provision of support to numerous stakeholders at all levels of seniority including operations, sales, marketing, the CFO and the executive team.
- Coordinate the budgeting and forecasting process
- Variance analysis and continuous investigation of performance whilst scrutinizing business results to get behind the drivers of the numbers.
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Financial reporting and period-end close.
- Business partnering with non-finance, site based team members.
- Implement efficiencies across the finance function thought the development of systems integrations
In order to be considered for this position you must meet the majority of the following criteria:
- Possess strong Business partnering abilities with the skill of being able to explain financial matters to non-finance stakeholders
- Proactive attitude with a strong desire to constantly improve
- Highly skilled in the interpretation and delivery of financial information, excellent analytical skills
- Professional accounting qualifications (CA, CPA or equivalent) would be highly regarded
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you are keen to find out more about this Commercial Analyst position, please contact Oliver McGill at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2013, quoting reference 4988 or click on 'apply now' below.Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.