Our client is a well-known, multinational financial services business located in Sydney’s CBD. They have enjoyed a successful recent past and are now looking for a Senior Auditor / Analyst to join them for a project-based role. On offer is a culture of success along with the chance to work as part of a driven team.
Due to a recent acquisition, they are now conducting a thorough review of all of their current and historical contracts.
As a Senior Auditor / Analyst you will be involved in auditing the financial clauses in these contracts and assess both accounting risk and consistency.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Analysing and interpreting contracts from a financial perspective
- Calculation of premiums
- Reconciling information from various sources
- Compilation of required information to present to their HQ
To be considered for this Senior Auditor / Analyst role you will possess the following:
- Experience as an Auditor or those who have had experience as a Financial Accountant with an Audit background
- Outstanding attention to detail with an analytical eye
- Intermediate (or advanced) Excel skills
- No local experience is required
- Immediate availability
If you are keen to apply for this Senior Auditor / Analyst role, please contact Sol Lehrer at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2012, quoting reference 5901 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.