Our client is an established and well known distribution network across Australia. They work closely with the community, using strategic partnerships to transport and distribute products across the country. They pride themselves on strong ethics and values and also have a number of charitable organisations they contribute to.
As the Senior Assistant Accountant for one of the divisions you will have ownership of your role. Tasks will include:
- Full Accounts Payable and Receivables function for your division
- Assisting with month end accounting and reporting
- Month end reconciliations
- Maintenance of the fixed asset register
- Assisting with BAS and FBT
To be considered for this role you must:
- Have worked in a large organisation with a very high volume of transactions
- Have experience in month end reporting including BAS & FBT
- Have an intermediate level of Excel, including Pivot tables and Vlookups
- Have at least 3 years of accounting experience
A great preference will also be given to candidates who have used Navision/Microsoft NAV.
If you are keen to apply for this Assistant Accountant role, please contact Adele Sycamore at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5647, quoting reference 5699 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.