Our client is an Australian owned Engineering consultancy that has worked on signification construction and infrastructure projects. They pride themselves on the positive impact their projects have on the communities across Australia they work in. The offices are open plan, bright and modern in the CBD. They value their employees and are a flexible, family friendly organisation.
This role will be responsible for:
- Financial Accounting
- Assisting with the audit
- Bank and credit card reconciliations
- Monthly balance & profit and loss reconciliations
- Monthly tax compliance – BAS, PAYG(W), FBT, income tax
- Payroll processing including time sheet management; Payment and reconciliation of final pays and terminations; payroll journals and accruals, forecasting.
- Accounts payable; full function, including coding of invoices, getting approvals and payment runs, staff reimbursements
- Accounts receivable; they have someone dedicated to this function but assisting with overload when necessary
We are looking for candidates with excellent attention to detail, strong time management skills, and intermediate Excel ability (Vlookups & Pivot tables). You will have solid practical experience processing accounts payable, receivables and payroll. You will also have assisted with month end tasks. Excellent communication skills and the ability to be the finance ‘go to’ across the business for queries is also expected. If you are available to start work in the next 2 weeks that will also be highly regarded.
If you are keen to apply for this Senior Assistant Accountant role, please contact Adele Sycamore at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5640, quoting reference 4756 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.