Our client is a household name ASX-listed financial services business with global operations. They are based in Sydney CBD with fantastic offices and a sociable and professional culture. If you would like to work in an organised and structured business that allows for cross training, this could be a great opportunity for you.
This is a permanent role working closely with your finance team. This role requires you to spend 50% of your time on the Accounts Receivable function and 50% on Accounts Payable duties. You will be responsible for the following duties:
- High volume receipting and allocations
- Processing invoices
- Bank reconciliations
- Collection calls
- Weekly payment runs
- Monthly reporting
- Month end reconciliations
To be considered for this role, you must meet the following criteria:
- At least 3 years of experience working in both full function Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable role
- Happy to perform collections calls
- Experience from a larger sized business using an ERP system
- Intermediate excel skills using vlookup and pivot table function
- Strong verbal communication skills as you will be dealing with both internal and external stakeholders
- Strong written skills as you will be writing collection reminder emails to clients and customers
- Willingness to learn
If you are keen to find out more about this position, please contact Justin Wong at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5646, quoting reference 5308 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.