Our client prides themselves on cultivating an open, supportive environment where employees can further develop their experience and skills with the support of a talented management team. They are on the lookout for a motivated, switched on Senior Accountant to join their finance team.
In this Senior Accountant position role you will enjoy a variety of duties designed to challenge and build upon your existing skills. Duties will include process improvement, be responsible for management reporting, KPI reporting and supervision of two other people in the finance team. Over the next few months, the successful applicant will also receive training and will be assigned further responsibilities.
To be considered for this Senior Accountant position you will ideally meet the majority of the following criteria:
- Be immediately available
- Have experience in a similar role having been the ultimate responsible for the management reporting
- Have supervised at least 1 team member
- Have a valid reason for wanting a part time job in the long term
- Have a passion for participating in projects and process improvements
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in order to effectively liaise and partner with multiple stakeholders
If you are keen to find out more about this Senior Accountant position, please contact Sol Lehrer at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2012, quoting reference 5138 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.