Our client is a specialist legal firm with a great reputation and a national presence. As an integral part of the finance team, you will have a great opportunity to develop and learn from an excellent Financial Controller. Our client makes their culture a priority and strives to provide development opportunities for all. This is an amazing chance to join an organisation that will put your development at the forefront and encourage your ambition.
As the Senior Accountant, your duties and responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Full month end process
- Payroll processing and accounting
- Supporting the billings process
- BAS and tax preparation
- Assist with process improvements
- Ad hoc projects
To be considered for this Senior Accountant role, you should have the following skills and attributes:
- CA / CPA qualified (or equivalent)
- Strong financial accounting skills
- Payroll processing experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passionate about process improvements
- Experience in professional services will be highly regarded
If you are keen to apply for this Senior Accountant role, please contact Louise Kelly at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5643, quoting reference 5228 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.