Our client is a highly regarded investment business with their headquarters based in the heart of Sydney's CBD. With an increasing portfolio and a reputation for being a leader in their field, they are now looking to add to their talented and stable finance team due to growth. As a business they invest a huge amount of effort in creating an excellent culture ensuring the team enjoy coming to work each day. They provide excellent career development and mentorship opportunities to further develop their employees both personally and professionally.
In your role as Senior Accountant you will play a pivotal role within the team. You will undertake a broad range of commercial and technical responsibilities and get heavily involved with the investment portfolio. You will be able to draw on a wealth of knowledge internally and report directly into a highly experienced Manager. More specific duties in this role will include:
- Providing detailed monthly and quarterly reporting for different investments
- Becoming the go to person for a variety of operational stakeholders due to your in-depth knowledge of your portfolio of investments
- Provide detailed analysis on the performance of the investments
- As you grow in knowledge your duties will evolve and will provide opportunities to get involved in various projects and process improvements
To be considered for this Senior Accountant role you must possess the majority of the following attributes:
- Be a fully or part qualified accountant (e.g. CA/CPA)
- Previous experience working in a complex commercial organisation as a Financial Accountant or someone making a first move from Chartered
- Strong track record of career progression and academic achievement
- Excellent communication skills and the confidence to liaise with all levels of stakeholders
If you are keen to find out more about this Senior Accountant position, please contact David Robinson at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2015, quoting reference 4896 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.