Our client is one of Australia’s leading ASX-listed construction and engineering companies. With multiple entities across the company, this role will assist with finalising various projects for the business.
This is a busy Senior Accountant role, where your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Overseeing the project accounting and reporting
- Project analysis
- Business partnering with senior management
- Supporting month-end process
- Half-year and Year-end support
To be considered for this Senior Accountant role you will have the following experience and attributes:
- Experience within Construction/Engineering/Infrastructure industries
- CA/CPA qualified
- Sound knowledge of/experience with project accounting
- Strong technical accounting and analysis skills
- ASX experience is highly regarded
- Advanced Excel skills
- Immediate availability to commence the role
If you are keen to find out more about this Senior Accountant position, please contact Chloe Weldon at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2013, quoting reference 5861 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.