Our client is a long term contact who has been running the family Accounting business for a number of years. They have a well-established client base ranging from High net worth individuals and groups, construction companies with group reporting structure as well as manufacturing and services businesses.
They all have differing needs and input so the role will be very diverse and no two months the same!
This role is going to cover a variety of tasks depending on the clients but mainly involved in:
- Completion of financial statements
- Preparing in-house developed management reports and budget analysis for clients
- Preparation of income tax, BAS and FBT statements
- Advising clients on basic day to day queries
- Liaising with the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) and other regulatory bodies when required
- Reviewing client-based accounting and reporting systems and suggesting improvements to client-based systems to improve workflow efficiency for accounts preparation
To be considered for this role you will meet the following criteria:
- MUST be fully CA or CPA qualified with experience in an Accounting firm
- Ideally have 5-10 years of experience and able to work autonomously to prepare financial statements, liaise with the ATO to complete tax returns with minimal input and advise clients on workflow strategies
- Experience with MYOB and Xero is also expected
- Excellent communication skills are a non-negotiable
If you are keen to apply for this Senior Accountant role, please contact Adele Sycamore at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5640, quoting reference 5781 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.