Our client is an established and well respected aged care organisation which is founded on Christian principles. They have an empowering culture which encourages forward thinking and making the most of people’s skills to enhance the organisation as it grows. The senior management team with whom you will be working closely, are of a high calibre and commercially astute. If you are looking to join an organisation which has its values at the core of its work, this is a role where you can make a meaningful and direct impact.
As the Senior Accountant, your duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Work closely with the Financial Controller on all elements of financial control
- Liaise with multiple stakeholders to finalise the month end process for their business unit
- Consolidated group reporting
- Statutory reporting requirements including tax
- Ad hoc projects as required
To be considered for this Senior Accountant role, you should possess the following skills and attributes:
- Professionally qualified (e.g. CA, CPA or CIMA)
- Strong financial and management accounting skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Desire to use business partnering skills and build strong relationships across the organisation
- Desire to work for a faith-based organisation and to make a positive impact
If you are keen to apply for this Senior Accountant role, please contact Louise Kelly at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5643, quoting reference 5232 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.