Our client is a well-known global IT&T business with a reputation for innovation. They are currently seeking a Group Risk Manager to join their talented team in North Ryde. With bright modern offices, a team brimming with talent, and a culture of success it’s no wonder they are an employer of choice.
As the Group Risk Manager you will report to the Risk Director, your role will involve (but not be limited to):
- Working with the business to establish risk strategies
- Being proactive in driving adequate and effective risk management frameworks across the organization
- Reviewing the internal controls in selected risk areas and develop appropriate risk mitigation plans to mitigate the risk
- Facilitating the preparation of the risk registers
- Participating in relevant risk management subcommittees
To be considered for this Group Risk Manager role, we are keen to chat with talented professionals who meet the following criteria;
- A degree in Finance or Accounting (or equivalent)
- Proven experience working in enterprise risk management, consulting or auditing experience
- Prior experience within a large and complex organisation
- Knowledge of risk management and control concepts
- Highly driven with strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills with the confidence to interact with all levels of management
- Prior experience working within a highly regulated environment (i.e Financial Services, Aviation, etc)
If you are keen to find out more about this Group Risk Manager position, please contact Kylie Bonafini at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2011, quoting reference 5390 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.