This large, global legal firm continues to grow at pace and is a prominent player in their industry. Offering their clients services that are second to none means they understand and value the importance of striving for success. There is a supportive management team in place that continuously endeavor to offer their employees variety, challenge and an upbeat working environment. They are seeking a talented Billing / Revenue Analyst to join the business and actively contribute to their continued success.
As the Billing / Revenue Analyst, your role will be broad and varied and include the following duties:
- Reviewing and reporting on WIP & debtors ledgers
- Billing analysis and forecasts to determine revenue streams
- Customer profitability analysis and scenario analysis
- Managing the monthly billings process with Partners
- Stakeholder management
- Involvement with ad-hoc projects
To be considered for this Billing / Revenue Analyst role, you should possess the following skills and attributes:
- Significant revenue accounting and analysis experience
- Advanced excel skills – financial modelling, vlook up, pivot tables
- Happy to work a hands-on role where you will be involved with some reconciliations and billing duties
- A tertiary qualification such as a Degree
- Previous professional services industry related experience e.g. legal, consulting, media
- Strong experience partnering with multiple stakeholders
If you are keen to apply for this Commercial & Pricing Manager role, please contact Justin Wong at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5646, quoting reference 5296 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.