Richard Lloyd will celebrate its 12 year anniversary in December 2020. Specialising in accounting recruitment and focusing 100% on the Sydney market, we have a talented, upbeat, and dedicated team of 15 people. Our office is located in Sydney's CBD with glimpses of the Opera House and views of other heritage buildings.
Our mission is simple; to become the first name on the lips of Sydney’s accountants when they think of using a recruiter.
Our team has a great blend of youth and experience with continuous learning being a significant part of our DNA. Two externally facilitated away days each year, 1 hour of training each week, and a multitude of people to learn from at a desk level means our Recruitment Consultants can fast track their skillsets and succeed at a rapid pace.
We use a leading cloud-based ATS/CRM and every Recruiter has a Microsoft Surface Pro to make their working life as seamless as possible.
We value our people and make every effort to nurture and continuously enhance our culture to ensure everyone enjoys coming to work each day. We celebrate everything: birthdays, anniversaries, placements, team goals, individual achievements, the list goes on. Above all, we love it when our clients and candidates are happy and we hit targets – celebrations (pre-Covid 19 of course) have included trips to the Hunter, climbing the Harbour Bridge, twilight sailing on Sydney Harbour (the list goes on…).
We’ve got to be doing something very right. We’ve grown at least 20% year on year for the past five years. We represent some of Sydney’s best accounting talent whilst enjoying a high volume of repeat business with enviable brands. We invest heavily in providing a value-add service to our clients who love our Salary Survey due to its laser-like focus on the Sydney accounting market. We have an online salary benchmarking tool, hold at least 2 business seminars a year, and exhibit/present at high profile industry events regularly (once again, pre-Covid 19).
We also like to give back to the world. We are big on recycling, have been found cleaning up Sydney’s beaches, cooking for the homeless, organising regular Christmas toy drives, and building bikes for underprivileged children.
We’re not a typical hard-nosed KPI driven business, although understand that outcomes are based on activity. Instead, we enjoy success by working to a model that depends on self-accountability and shared success.
That’s probably enough about us for now. On to what the job entails…
This is a full-function Recruiter role where you’ll be meeting with both part and fully qualified accountants across various functions whilst working to fill active vacancies. Your role will include but won’t be limited to:
- Building and maintaining your own portfolio of clients and candidates
- Working on multiple job vacancies at any one time
- Providing a consultative service to hiring managers in order to match appropriate talent
- Registering and interviewing candidates
- Using various online tools to search for appropriate candidates
- Utilising social media to build your networks
- Building mutually beneficial relationships with clients and candidates
- Inviting current and new clients to business events
- Offering market insights, salary guidance, or any consultative services that will add value to your network
- Writing job ads to attract candidates for active roles
- Assisting candidates with interview preparation, CV writing, and general value add advice.
- Dealing with offer negotiations
- Assisting candidates in making appropriate career decisions that align with their aspirations
You will be degree qualified with at least 2 years’ experience as a Recruitment Consultant, specifically in the Accounting profession.
Our role is going to suit someone with a real sense of get-up and go and an appetite to grow their career and skillset.
We are looking for engaging individuals with a strong customer focus and accountability, a determination to make a positive difference, and an enthusiasm for delivering quality work…. all whilst having a lot of fun along the way.
If you are keen to apply for this Recruitment Consultant role, please click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.